
Monday, September 25, 2006
CRUNCH TIME.......... Well we just got back from the doctor visit and there was good news. The baby has dropped over an inch since the last visit and Lauren is dilated over a centimeter, which is nice. The doctor is hopeful that the baby will come within the week. Aaron on the other hand is starting to see a pattern here that peanut is going to follow in her moms footsteps of never being anywhere on time. Geez this is going to be fun :) Well we are scheduled for another appointment on Thursday to see the progression. We are keeping our fingers crossed that peanut will be here this week.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow Lauren! You are on your way! Nothing new on my end. I am off my medication and off bed rest and actually left the house today for the first time! I too am quite uncomfortable and having a hard time sleeping. And this is the time we really need sleep so we can conserve energy for the birth. I took your idea for a poll and most people think so far I will deliver this week. I hope not, I want a little more time and I want you to go first (lol)! Good luck and I'll keep checking you blog for updates. All my best wishes to you and Aaron!!! XOXO, Michelle
Post a Comment