You might want to rethink your due date because May 9th is the day I graduate... I told you you wouldn't be able to come!! LOL Now I'm just upset that I will miss both of you births!! Work on a third one for me that I can actually see be born will ya!! J/K I am so glad #2 is coming because if HE (yes you are having a boy) is anywhere near as adoreable as Jordyn I will be a very happy aunt!! Thanks for letting me be the first person you told!!
3 comments:
Congratulations! We are so happy for all of you. We look forward to the new name poll:)
Love Mike & Debbie
You might want to rethink your due date because May 9th is the day I graduate... I told you you wouldn't be able to come!! LOL Now I'm just upset that I will miss both of you births!! Work on a third one for me that I can actually see be born will ya!! J/K I am so glad #2 is coming because if HE (yes you are having a boy) is anywhere near as adoreable as Jordyn I will be a very happy aunt!! Thanks for letting me be the first person you told!!
Hey guys forgot to tell you if you do happen to give birth on May 9th the baby will share a birthday with Sarah 5-9-98
Post a Comment